Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DOES OTTAWA JUNK REMOVAL WORK?
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
HOW SOON CAN I BOOK?
DO I HAVE TO BE THERE?
CAN YOU COME GIVE ME A QUOTE?
WHAT IF I DON’T LIKE THE PRICE?
WILL YOU ACCEPT COMPETITORS COUPONS?
AM I CHARGED FOR A FULL LOAD IF I CAN’T FILL UP THE TRUCK?
SHOULD I PROVIDE YOUR TEAMS WITH A DOLLY?
DO YOU PROVIDE DEMOLITION SERVICES?
ARE YOU A FULLY INSURED JUNK REMOVAL BUSINESS?
HOW LARGE ARE YOUR TRUCKS?
DO YOU OFFER A DISCOUNT FOR SENIORS?
WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE JUNK?
WHY ARE APPOINTMENTS IN TWO-HOUR WINDOWS?
WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT YOUR ARRIVAL?
DO YOU ALSO DELIVER DUMPSTER RENTALS?
WHAT TYPE OF JUNK DO YOU REMOVE?
We will haul any object that can be lifted by two people that is non-hazardous, located in Ottawa and the surrounding areas. Materials and items such as:
• Furniture (Couches, Sofa-Beds, Mattresses, Chairs, Desks, Filing Cabinets, Tables, Wardrobes)
• Appliance Removal (Refrigerators, Freezers, Washer, Dryers, Microwaves, Dishwashers, Dehumidifiers)
• Garden Refuse (Branches, Logs, Grass, Leaves, Soil, Sod, Compost, Turf)
• Construction & Demolition Debris (Plaster, Drywall, Glass, Concrete, Bricks)
• Wood (Fencing, Firewood, Lumber, Plywood, Pallets)
• Roofing / Flooring (Tiles, Asphalt, Carpet, Ceramic & Wood Flooring, Shingles)
• Electronics (Televisions, Computers, Printers, Monitors, Fax Machines, Stereos)
• Household Items (Boxes, Books, Tools, Clothing, Bicycles, Lawn Mowers, Cardboard, Tires)