Discreet and efficient estate clean out services
When you experience the loss of someone close to you, clearing out their home, apartment, or other property can be extremely challenging – both emotionally and physically. That is why Capital Junk is here for you in your time of need. Capital Junk offers discrete quick efficient estate cleanout services. Our professional team will efficiently, quickly, and most important respectfully remove all of the unwanted material from your property or estate. Estate cleanouts are a lot of work – don’t undertake this task on your own especially in difficult moments. At Capital Junk, we understand the contents of an estate often hold sentimental value, that’s why with your permission we will make sure to do our best to recycle and donate as much of the material as possible. No matter the size of the house or estate needing cleanout services, Capital Junk is there for you. Contact us today to schedule your estate cleanout. Our team can make it out to you as soon as possible and begin the hard work.
For the larger estates we can dispatch multiple teams to quickly and efficiently get the estate cleaned up
Capital Junk offers estate clean out for Ottawa Kitchener, Waterloo and Guelph and surrounding areas.
Estate cleanouts are becoming more and more common, creating a larger than average demand for professional junk removal services to assist with the task. Our experienced crew will provide you and your family a service that ensures you are getting the expert estate cleanup removal you need. Capital Junk is dedicated to providing the very best services to our clients, ensuring to accompany you on every step of this difficult journey. While we are a junk removal service, we strongly believe that we should donate or recycle as much as possible. Our professionals begin by determining what can be recycled or donated and communicate with everyone involved to make sure that all needs are addressed and that nothing important is taken away. Afterwards we begin the process of removing any unwanted items. You will only be charged by the volume of stuff we haul away, ensuring you don’t pay for more than you need. If you need
The advantage of getting professional estate cleaning and property clearing
If you are reading this after experiencing the loss of someone you love, we offer our most sincere condolences. Those of us who survive our loved ones are left not only with a heavy emotional burden but also the extremely difficult task of cleaning out the property they previously occupied. Getting a professional estate cleanout company to help you in this time of need can make the grieving process easier to manage.
Property cleanouts are also common in cases which do not involve people passing. Every day, homes are foreclosed, businesses go bankrupt, and tenants are evicted. While sometimes previous tenants and business owners remove their belongings, oftentimes loads of junk and trash are left behind. This can be overwhelming for landlords, apartment managers or property managers who can’t take on such a mess on their own. That’s where Capital Junk can help come in. No matter how much junk there is to remove and how quickly you need it gone, we can help you out. We are Ottawa, Kitchener, Waterloo, & Guelph’s trusted estate cleanout partner.
We Tackle Junk Removal Jobs in 3 Simple Steps
1. Book Online
Use Capital Junk’s convenient online booking tool to choose the day, time and location for your Ottawa junk removal.
2. We Remove the Junk
Our expert crews will be onsite right when you need us, performing junk removal in a clean, safe & professional way.
3. We Dispose Safely
We care about the community & environment. We ensure all our junk removal is disposed of cleanly & safely.
Capital Junk Gives You a Free, No-Obligation Estimate Before Any Junk Removal
Hover over the fractions to help picture what your estimated removal price is.
Our trucks are 12ft (L) x 8ft (W) x 6ft (H).
Our Customers Love Our Kingston Junk Removal Services
I have used Capital Junk twice in the last year and a half. Both times they were on time, professional and easy to work with. I called them Saturday in hopes for a Monday (Labor Day) pick up and was completely surprised they could do it!! I highly recommend their service and will definitely use them again in the future!
Fantastic Service . Guys showed up and did amazing job! . They were polite and professional. I would recommend to my friends in a heart beat. I shopped around for a while and overall they have the best prices per volume. Great company. They were really fast as well.
My case was a basement purge of 15 years of storage and neglect. This was a huge issue for me to the point I just could not deal with it so it kept accumulating. Finally decided it was time and cal and I was very glad I did .Amazing Companyu
I used Capital Junk on November 30, 2019. They were on time. The staff was gracious and hard working. It is easier to part with your stuff when they give some to charities has well.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Estate cleanout?
How can I make my estate cleanout easier?
There are a number of things that you can do to help make your estate cleanout easier.
- Find and save all important financial documents. Wills, trusts, and other related financial documents will be essential as you move forward with managing the estate of your loved one. Make sure to find them and set them aside.
- Take the time to look through everything.People often stash valuable saway in unlikely places such as deep in the closets, in the pocket of a piece of clothing, in the back of a drawer, etc. Make sure you take a good thorough look through everything to ensure nothing of value is thrown away.
- Work with family members on sharing items. It is helpful for family members to create a list of items they would like to have from the estate. Lists can work well, however sometimes there are conflicts and disagreements where outside mediators or legal professionals might be helpful.
- Find and keep pictures and memorabilia.Old pictures and memorabilia from the estate are irreplaceable and will preserve the memory of your loved ones for generations. These items create a link to family members who they may never have had a chance to meet them.
- Hire an estate appraiser.If the estate in question has a large amount of furniture, jewelry, or antiques it is a worthwhile choice to hire an estate appraiser. Appraisers will give you an estimate for each item, helping you understand the value of the items left behind.
- Get help cleaning out the rest of the items.Not only is cleaning out the estate of a loved one emotionally challenging and potentially distressing, it can also be physically challenging. At Capital Junk we are here to help you through these difficult times. Get the help you need with your estate cleanout and call Capital Junk today
Who can organize an estate cleanout?
Do you donate or recycle items from estate cleanouts?
- Salvation Army
- Habitat for Humanity
- Ottawa Mission
- Ottawa Neighborhood Services
Don’t feel guilty about getting rid of items which are in good condition, we will do our best to ensure they have a fulfilling second life and end up in the hands of people who could really use them.
Should I get an estate appraisal before the estate cleanout?
Contact Us Today!
15 Grenfell Crescent Unit 6 Ottawa, ON, K2G 0G3
162 Guelph Street, Suite 225 Georgetown, ON L7G 5X7
427 Princess St #172, Kingston, ON K7L 5S9
23-500 Fairway Road South, Suite # 157
Kitchener, ON N2C 1X3